If we're going to be successful, here here's what the relationship will need form you. Proceed only if you're down with it.
- Be direct. Be clear. Be open. I can't fix what I don't know is broken.
- Be prepared. When we book meetings, know your stuff. You'll always know what's expected. All I ask is that you come ready to dig in.
- Be focused. I get it--we all have responsibilities. You have to make sure the world keeps moving on your end. You've got family to take care of. You've got dinner to manage. You've got other people calling on you. Handle that, but when we've booked time, it's you and me all the way.
- Admit when you're scared. I can work with that. There's no one you need to impress on my side.
- Be ready to have some fun! It'll be an intense journey, but we'll have a lot of fun along the way.